Las Vegas, NV, 89178
Joined on November, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationSenior Biology major at University of Nevada, Reno. Minor in Biochemistry/Chemistry
Experience- Tutored AP biology students at Hug High School.
- Discussion group leader for Bio 300 (Genetics)
- Few private tutoring sessions in Bio 300
- Ample research experience (Been working in a lab since freshman year)
- I have taken classes such as Genetics, Cell Biology, Molecular biology, Epigenetics, Human Anatomy, Biochemistry etc...
- I want to be a tutor, because this would help me hone my skills while studying for competitive exams (GRE, MCAT) and keep the subjects fresh.
Hobbies- Research: understanding the protein interactions between human and herpesviral proteins.
- Working out
- Hiking and outdoors stuff
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.